Aims & Scope
Awry: Journal of Critical Psychology (AJCP) is an open-access, peer reviewed academic journal that provides an interdisciplinary forum for critical scholars dedicated to interrogating the economic, social, political, and environmental dimensions of psychological research and practice.
We welcome articles and reviews from scholars and activists who draw on a wide range of theoretical orientations and methodological approaches. We also encourage proposals for special issues and experimental formats that push against the boundaries of traditional scholarship and practice.
Awry is a fully open access publication. It is freely accessible online and full-text content is immediately available upon publication. Awry does not charge authors submission fees or article processing fees. We are dedicated to the idea of a free and open exchange of scholarship from a range of disciplines, perspectives, and methodologies.
Copyright & Licensing
Awry operates based on a non-exclusive publishing agreement, according to which the journal retains the right of first publication, but authors are free to subsequently publish their work. The copyright of all work rests with the author(s).
All content published in Awry is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International license (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0). This license allows authors and readers to share and adapt content for non-commercial purposes, provided that they abide by the following terms:
- Give credit to the original author(s)/creator(s) and attribution parties (i.e., Awry);
- Provide a link to the original source, to the extent practicable;
- Include the copyright notice and/or indicate the corresponding Creative Commons license;
- Indicate what, if any, adaptations were made to the original; and
- Share adapted content under the same license as the original.